Citadel Of Civilization

Roy P Cat

Chieftain
Hi all

I have a question regarding the Australian bonus - Citadel Of Civilization - in that Australia receives 100% production bonus for 10 turns, after liberating a city. Essentially, does this bonus stack?

In my current game, my neighbour, Germany, has captured all the city states on our continent. I am now steam rolling him and since I am aiming for a SV and building space projects, and as Australia, the extra production is very handy at completing these quicker.

So, for example, if I liberate 2 cities on one turn, does that mean the bonus increases to 20 turns? Or alternatively, what if I liberate a city, say, 3 turns after I have already liberated another city, does the number of turns reset to 10, making the total bonus turn period 13, or is the 2nd liberation ignored, so it stays at 10 turns. Or, even, does the second liberation period start at the end of the first?

Many thanks

^ This.

With Australia it's best to time your liberations so you can maximise the amount of turns.

If you have a good military and a domination minded civ that you can keep in check you can effectively chain this multiple times as they attempt to retake the city state. I had Rome take Nan-Madol 7 times in one game and built a spaceport in less than 10 turns.

Top Bottom