Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
Should we honor strider with the Das Kreuz Fanatikan, because he created the demogame RPG?

This poll will remain open for 48 hours or until quorum is reached, whichever comes later.

Nominations were discussed in this thread.

What is the quorum anyway?

Well, please keep in mind I mean no offense, but Strider, you didn't actually create the RPG. You made the first post suggesting it, but it is not your creation. A great many people contributed to that original thread, and a great many more contributed to making it a reality.

The only reason I even posted that is that I have always been skeptical of these honors, that seem to be handed out arbitrarily, but recently they have pretty much lost all meaning for me.:(

Originally posted by eyrei
Well, please keep in mind I mean no offense, but Strider, you didn't actually create the RPG. You made the first post suggesting it, but it is not your creation. A great many people contributed to that original thread, and a great many more contributed to making it a reality.

The only reason I even posted that is that I have always been skeptical of these honors, that seem to be handed out arbitrarily, but recently they have pretty much lost all meaning for me.:(

Actually yes.... I did create "a" RPG, but my car crash left me without posting that data and it was never used/released. Shaitan's rule set was of course better than mine, but they seemed to have forgotten some stuff that has kept people away from the RPG.

Top Bottom