1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Citizen Poll: Confirm me as Science Leader?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Bootstoots, Oct 7, 2003.

?

Should I be the new Science Leader

Poll closed Oct 9, 2003.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Warlord Super Moderator

I have decided to post a citizen poll on my appointment as a followup to the council vote, as I feel the people should have a say in the appointment of new leaders. This poll is technically informational but I will follow its results. Please vote Yes, No, or Abstain. This will be open for 48 hours.

2. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

You might as well do this poll. We all know what the outcome will be, but you have to practise what you preach.

3. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Warlord Super Moderator

I feel that this is the way we should confirm all leaders though...no appointment that could be made is so urgent that we can't wait an extra 36 hours for a democratic public poll to conclude.

4. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Good. I voted YES.

:confused: Weird, I browsed this forum earlier today, and I didn't see this poll...

5. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

I voted yes, because that means you have a council vote and you represent us (science be damned your job is more or less useless ;))

6. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

I voted yes, because I'm for censoring stick nudity. Plus, I need to be consistant with the Council vote. :p

BTW, Hygro, I was voted into office, too.