Citizen Pulse: Pace of play sessions

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
At this point approximately halfway through the first term, in turns anyway, I would like your feedback on the pace of play. Are you satisfied with the number of turns that have been completed? Are the play sessions too close together, too far apart, or just right? Other than chat times, is there anything else you would like to see changed?

Don't be bashful, I need your input to know whether changes need to be considered to make the game a fun experience for as many citizens as possible. :D

Daveshack, they are flawlessly suited together, no complaints on the pace.

I just see a need for a slight reform to trim down the number of offices.
Except for the VP position, the Culture Consul Office and some of the Director ranks, I am
very satisfied with Alternate Govt. We need more contested elections.

I have only one complaint about the pace of play sessions, they are way to close to one another and are posted 1-2 days to the Turnchat. I beleve the TCITs should be posted in a week's advance, not all of us have access to a computer with internet connection 24/7. We all have real life comitments :).

As long as there's atleast 8 chats a month, and a turnchat schedule, I'm happy.

Yeah, the only things I haven't liked so far is the lack of proper warning prior to TurnChats, and with how much the information is spread out. You have to go to half a dozen threads to figure out what's going on, I'd like it if there was some kind of centralised conglomoration of information.

Xerol, that is the price for too many offices, fragmented information and chaos.
I am leaving, so hopefully you may convince someone to fix it, if they let you.

Provolution said:
Xerol, that is the price for too many offices, fragmented information and chaos.
I am leaving, so hopefully you may convince someone to fix it, if they let you.

Look over the forum again. Most of the threads are from the some 3-4 people. It's just that they created many threads and the place is cluttered with legal threads. I doubt less offices would result in less threads (unless the legal controversies are resolved), because there's still that much information and discussion to be done.

I'm ok with the pace of play sessions, really doesn't matter as long as we get going :)

Top Bottom