Citizen's Group: Defenders of the Free Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM, I think this is all were going to get nominations wise. About one for each poistion.

Well, if you want to be impatient about it... :p
Alright, how about this: anybody with any more nominations speak now. As of 12:00 Eastern Time tomorrow, nominations will be closed, and any positions with only one candidate (IE, all of them) will be filled by said candidate.

S'alright? S'alright.

Also, our first piece of business. The Judiciary is up. It would seem one of our members, Bootstoots, is an assistant justice. Cyc is the Chief Justice. We should try to form a working relationship with him and the other Assistant Justice.

I know i'm being a little jerk in here, but when the game starts? Or was it started alredy?

Where can i follow your actions?

And if i do something in the save game and didn't show to anybody, even if this thing was made unvoluntary, i will be pushined in the same way?

And other thing: When other games appear, how do i know which of them is yours?

1) If it's an accident, it's an accident, but if you do for some reason experience "the future" in the game, then don't tell anybody about it or use that information to our advantage at all and you'll be fine.

2) I'm unsure what you mean. Any games you find in that thread will be our game (Demogame 4.) They post the save after every playing (not always every turn.) No other games will appear in the Demogame forum.

Originally posted by Comrade Pedro
And if i do something in the save game and didn't show to anybody, even if this thing was made unvoluntary, i will be pushined in the same way?

And other thing: When other games appear, how do i know which of them is yours?

Comrade Pedro,

While it is true, that if you play the save and don't tell anyone, you probably won't get caught, you are still cheating. You are violating both the spirit and the letter of the law - and that's wrong.

Part of the challenge of this game is the unknown, of discovering something that will alter the plans carefully crafted over several days. Playing ahead in the save ruins that - you would be in discussions with knowledge you can't share with others. Please, don't play the save in any way unless you are the DP in a game play session. Respect and honor the concepts of this game.

-- Ravensfire

OK, now i understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW, i understand: In all Demogame IV there is only one game. That it's! I thought each group (i think a group is what we are) have one diferent game.

I'm really a jerk!

Comrade Pedro: There is only one Civ3 democracy game going on in these forums. This group, the Defenders of the Free Republic, is just a group of the players keeping an eye on the whole game, in hopes of avoiding some of the "unpleasantness" that has occurred in the previous demogames. :)

Yeah, i got now.Thank's :)

Originally posted by Comrade Pedro
I'm really a jerk!

Nope! Just a person with a good, honest question! As the whole "Thou Shalt Not Play The Save" thing is probably our most inviolate rule, I, for one, do greatly appreciate your asking the questions you did. I would much rather discuss this in a thread such as this, than in a Citizen Complaint thread.

Glad to have you playing!
-- Ravensfire

Well, what can i say? Thank's for the advices and for the praises :).

howdy!

id like to join this group!:)

and even before achieving membership i have my first question ;)

where do these chats take place?

thnx in advance

Originally posted by dreiche2
howdy!

id like to join this group!:)

and even before achieving membership i have my first question ;)

where do these chats take place?

thnx in advance

The chats take place on IRC.

The server is irc.irc-chat.net and the channel is #turnchat. You can access it by going to the very bottom of any page and clicking chatroom, once there type /join #turnchat and your be there.

so, am i accepted?

btw, what do the defenders of the free repuplic think of the current ongoing discussion regarding the judiciary?

Of course you're accepted. ;)

As to the Judicial Election discussion, I currently don't see a need for us as a group to form a consensus. There is no constitutional issue at stake that I can see... it's really just a discussion about the means to a completely legal, legit, and favorable end. Personally, I would support the concept of having three polls posted consecutively after each has previous poll has finished. The first would be for the CJ with all the candidates. The next would be for the first AJ, with all the candidates EXCEPT the one elected to CJ. The thrid would be the same, minus the two already elected.

Also, our elections are finalized. I am Pres, Strider is VP, CG is PR, and Bootstoots is Advocate-Gen. :)

Anyone still alive within this Citizens group, or must I rally the troops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom