Citizens of Fanatica

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

We near the time where discussion is critical. We have position's in this game that are going uncontested. We shouldnt have that. One of the main reasons for elections is to get others involved. If your new or have just joined the game, go and run for a position. Participate in the polls, make a discussion if your unhappy with the way the games going. But lets do something to liven up this game cuz its getting stale.

Lets start up the Senate again, lets make new laws, lets try something because we seem to just go by each term with less and less participation. If leaders dont do their jobs lets remove them. Lets make leaders do their job. (some of us have been slacking). Lets do something for gods sake

anybody else pipe in your thoughts

I have to agree, and that is one reason I am running for governor - to be active in the legislative process.

I'm not seeing it. I'm having a good time in this game. The stale-ness could just be an extension of where we are in the game. We are getting close to the end and it's rather obvious that we are going to win.

I'm with Vander...I've been having a good time as well. And participation has slacked off but as he said we are nearing the end of the game, so that's a natural reaction. And I don't doubt that Perfection will pump some life into this game. ;)

Top Bottom