Citizenship

SniperDevil

Skipper of Barnegat Bay
Hi! I stumbled upon this forum and became astoundingly curious upon coming to this. It is remarkably realistic and i would like to become a part of it. My history in CivFanatics is being a participant in the GOTMs. I would like to become a citizen, but this is where i become confused.

Where do i sign up for citizenship?

Do i have to wait until DemoGame 5 until registration for citizenship? If so, when does DemoGame5 come out?

Thanks for your help people. I look forward to your replies and hopefully i will be able to contribute much to this esteemed political system.

Remarkably realistic, eh? I don't know about that.... Anyway, welcome to the Demogame! No, you can't become a citizen yet, are there is no Demogame to be a citizen of right now. But you can participate in the discussions and polls in the Citizens and Polls forums. This thread should be able to explain any further questions you may have.

i have seen this thread and it still left me confused. By "remarkably realistic" i meant the many laws and how in depth the system is. When does DemoGameV come?

We are trying to get the mechanics of DGV up and running now, SniperDevil. The Constitution for that game is just starting to gel. We should be ratifying it in the last half of this month. With the rules completed, we can begin the election process. DG4's 1st election process started before we had the rules finished and it was probably the game's downfall. Once the nominations/elections are started, the game is under way and the fun begins.

Welcome aboard. I hope you stick around and participate in the discussions and run for an Office. This message goes out to Danel also.

Thank you for the information. I hope that I will be elected to an office even if it is a small one, so that i can have some fun here. So there really is no set date for DGV yet?

no, it will probably begin at the begginning of august(if we are lucky) or beginning of september

youre not the only one, the difference is some of us here have been waiting for a long time :rolleyes: :)

pointless smilie= :bday:

Top Bottom