City 4 location

Where should City4 be located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaleb

Deity
Ok, our settler is ready, and Provo is itching for a poll to decide the location of city 4, once and for all.

Please use this thread just for voting and saying why you have voted (in one post), we can use the other city 4 thread for discussion.

Poll is open for 48hours, so please everyone vote. People can also see who has cast the vote.

Here is a view of our land further affield in case people want to see:
Spoiler :

I have voted for 1W of horse. On reflection, and in light of what we have discovered of the map, I think the following dot map will work best:
Spoiler :

Doing it this way gives us 2 excellent cities (5 and 7) and also puts city 6 in a good spot that missed the cow and floodplains. City 4 will also have better potential for growth itself.

I'm voting 1W. I think Kaleb's dotmap is the way to go for cities 4-7.

That would have been good cause thats where I was leaning when I last posted. ;)

Seeing as we can't change votes it seems pretty much decided to me...

All rite, I concede defeat. Just a shame that we got 2 tiles outside the utility range next to the capital... Those cows could be perfectly utilized by city 6.

I voted 1S for reasons similar to Provolution's. I hate loose city formations particularly against a fast expansionist like Joao of Portugal.

Top Bottom