1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] City art style glitch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by phantomksu, Feb 23, 2019.

1. phantomksu

phantomksu Chieftain

Guys and gals, I am having an issue since Gathering Storm.

When I start a new game, my civilization city art design does not always match the correct Civilization chosen. I start a game as Rome, and it uses the meso-American art style for my cities. I start as Mansa Musa, and it chooses the thatched-roof European design. I am not sure how this happened or how to remedy it.

Is this a known glitch for Gathering Storm?

i even disabled all mods and turned off Gathering Storm. It is happening with just Rise and Fall running.

Any ideas where i can change this in the game files?

2. heinous_hat

heinous_hat Prince

@phantomksu

Did you replace any base artdefs, by chance, such as with Leugi's City Styles mod? Those would be citygenerators and culture artdefs.

3. phantomksu

phantomksu Chieftain

I actually have not Heinous. I have looked at that mod, but I never checked it our or installed it. I am completely baffled still. Some Civs use the correct city style; others don't. I kinda know where to change them, and I would just go change them all myself manually. But I admit I am not sure what style is what, etc. I don't know how to go about doing that.

4. phantomksu

phantomksu Chieftain

and just like that, today, I loaded up the game...and all is right? Who knows.

Attached Files: