city building help

chibirobo1

Chieftain
i was wondering if there is a way to tell my city to build buildings automatically like in civ 4. i remember there was a little button in your city's window that would have the city build buildings automatically. i dont want to puppet my citys to get auto build because then i lose control of them completely. thanks in advance

not as far as I know, but you don't want to do that anyway, as its perhaps the most awful strategy you could possibly adopt.

I agree with AAtami - when capturing cities it is best to puppet to keep unhappiness down. Main exception is if you want to use them as a forward base to spam lots of military units,. Even then, wait until anarchy finshed as as soon as annex purchase a courthouse

Just to let you know, puppeting has real benefits too. You almost always want to puppet captured cities because they don't increase the amount needed by social policies, and they don't generate so much unhappiness.

Puppets cost more unhappiness than annexed cities with courthouse I think. :think:

Top Bottom