City governor

FenrysWulf

Evil Norse Wolf
I have a lot of cities that are puppet states because I conquered them. Their governors keep wasting my time and money by building things like armories and military academies when we all know they're never going to build any units. Is there any way I can set a build priority, like focus on culture, science, trade? Of course I mean without annexing the city myself.

I have a lot of cities that are puppet states because I conquered them. Their governors keep wasting my time and money by building things like armories and military academies when we all know they're never going to build any units. Is there any way I can set a build priority, like focus on culture, science, trade? Of course I mean without annexing the city myself.

Nope. I find it better generally to burn cities and replace them with a settler. They grow very fast late game anyway if you have some maritime cities on your side.

It does seem like you should be able to do that, but you can't.

Nope. I find it better generally to burn cities and replace them with a settler. They grow very fast late game anyway if you have some maritime cities on your side.
Same. Settlers are very cheap by the middle ages and usually much quicker to pop one and start over than suffer annexed unhappiness while building a courthouse.

SilverKnight

Top Bottom