1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

City Lists

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by John Bull, Jun 1, 2003.

1. John Bull

John Bull British

Hi. I am a CivII player. Good god! An infidel! Damn right. I get really p*ssed off when I run out of city names, and I want to use different civs for a change. As such I am compiling a huge, massively extended city list. I ahve about 30 civs now, but if any of you have longer lists for each civ they would be much appreciated. After all, the only difference between the lists of CivII and III is #Romans and @ROMANS. When I've finished I'll publish it on my website and post a link to it here. Thanks in advance!

2. pdescobar

pdescobar Moo, baby. Moo.

Calgacus has collected a large number of civ city name lists, already posted here at CFC. Check the link in my sig.