City name proposals

Discussion in 'Team Amazon' started by nabaxo, Nov 9, 2010.

1. nabaxo

nabaxo King

I thought we could just propose names for cities here used for polls. I think we should keep naming our new cities after members, so I don't feel alone.

After all, even though SilentConfusion's contributions was great, my own contributions to the MTDG has been fairly insignificant.

Here are a few proposals:

1. 2Metragakure
    2. Sommerswerd City
    3. Damnruscus

2. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd Shades of the Sun

Do folks have a problem with giving General 2metra a free hand with planting cities on Marthaton until Merlot is destroyed? We could also just vote on the cities 2metra has planned for Marthaton as one package deal... Or do we still want to vote on each city individually?

I am OK with doing it either way, but if there are only 3 of us actually checking the forum, a poll seems a little... you know?

BTW, I cant see who is on the forum anymore, it seems that they disabled the "stalker" feature of CFC. I can still see the green dot thing, but not the list of names at the top, so the only way that I know you were around is if you post something...

Are others having this same problem? If so, then lurkers should start posting a little to let the team know you are around.:)

3. nabaxo

nabaxo King

I concur with Sommer. Plant those cities!

4. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

:) First we need to remove the hostile inhabitants off Martathon.

5. damnrunner

damnrunner Deity

I am fine with whatever.