City Names and Settler Maps

i would like to volunteer for the greek city map outside greece. I don't know much about the diffrence in dialects so many of the names could be wrong
I have encounterd some problems though:
- the northern part of the black sea is much to large and there was only 1 greek city there so there's a lot of empty space there.
- I often look up cities in other city maps but the city of sinope or sinuwa has a diffrent location on the Roman and the Hittete map.

I am working on an unofficial patch, though it will not be ready soon. If you can teach me how to make Settler and City maps I can try it.

It is not hard to create your own city and settler maps, if you've downloaded the files at the first page of the thread it should be very self- explanatory.

Doing this is quite useless. No one would use it. This mod is kinda dead now. But Rhye said that he wanted to create a RFCGW for Civ 5 is he is able to.

At the "greek world can still live" thread someone said that if the coders finished RFC europe they would continue with greek world.
Never give up hope.

It is not hard to create your own city and settler maps, if you've downloaded the files at the first page of the thread it should be very self- explanatory.

At the "greek world can still live" thread someone said that if the coders finished RFC europe they would continue with greek world.
Never give up hope.

I looked up what you said and I have to disagree with you. The one that said that was ME. But actually, I didn't said that. I said that the coders of RFCE are too busy with RL. And if they have time for coding, the will put that time into coding for RFCE. And that mod isn't finished. (And I expect it will never be.)

BTW, I never said they would continue if they are finished. I said they could continue.

Where do you upload this file to?

Which file? If you're talking about the settlermaps, they are in the first post. I looked at it once and i think every civ has been made already.
If you have a Alpha to present, you can easily go to sourceforge and create an account. It's free and i think they have no given file size limit.

No, where in the mod does the City name map go?

Look at CityNameManager.py in Assets/Python. Replace the matrices there with the ones you got. Keep in mind that they need to be in the right order (the first in the civ selection screen is associtated with the first matrix and so on)

Top Bottom