1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

City production do not add up

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by muhtesem insan, Jan 20, 2017.

1. muhtesem insan

muhtesem insan Amateur Revolutionary

Please someone explain this screenshot to me? How in the hell it takes it takes 43 turns to create 45 production when my city is generating 13,3 per turn?

Attached Files:

2. rschissler

rschissler King

That city is a size 3 right? Although I vaguely see the 13.3 production, I can't believe you are generating that much with only three tiles worked.

3. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Screenshots are not very useful for debugging things like this. A save file would be more helpful.

4. teks

teks Prince

Theres a known bug related to capturing a city where its production goes way out of wack. I don't know the details but this isn't the first time i've heard this on the forums. Try to go back to earlier saves.

5. muhtesem insan

muhtesem insan Amateur Revolutionary

Ok here's the save attached.

Attached Files:

6. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Looks bugged. The damaged Monument will take far too long to complete, as you said. The pillaged Barracks repairs in expected time frame, and the city's production is what it is.

It may be related to some of the other pillaged district/building/negative production bugs previously reported in the Bug Reports forum, such as this, this and this.

Moderator Action: Moved to Bug Reports forum.