1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

City sets (made for and by TAM team)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Swodhawk, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Swodhawk

Swodhawk Chieftain

I have just spotted those great city sets from TAM. Pending the TAM people's approval, Roman and Egyptian sets could maybe fit in quite well for Bannor and Malakim...

2. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

There are many other city sets in the forums as well, including a nice tree cityset that the elves could use.

Last I heard it, the primary argument against city sets was that all of the OTHER building art winds up looking very out of place in those cities when you start to build them.

3. thomas.berubeg

thomas.berubeg Wandering the World

do you have screenies?

i thought that the plan was to eventually have civ specific art, and that the reliougs art is a placeholder.

4. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

I remember that being mentioned, but I thought that was for the Improvements, not for the city sets.

Here is a thread with the Elven Cityset.

To find other ones you can search for Cityset in the Graphics Modpacks section of Creation & Customization.

5. feydras

feydras Prince

That elf one looks beautiful. I too would love to see some of these in.

- feydras