City State captured my cities

WOAH :D

City state...one city...captured two cities of yours...? Well you should have been given some achievement for this... :crazyeye::goodjob:

Right, I should check my Steam achievements, maybe I got one super rare one out of this :p

Well, actually I was just trying for a quick domination and didn't care about the cities after taking them. So the CS was really good at spotting and taking the opportunity.

I've seen city-states capture cities. I did some huge proxy wars in one game and a city-state kept one non-capital city. They razed the rest, though.

Doesn't matter where they are, they dissapear and reappear in the Cs 3 turns later.

Not true, if you move them into city-state territory and gift them they will be taken over by the CS AI on the next turn, not 3 turns later. They do not dissapear.

Not true, if you move them into city-state territory and gift them they will be taken over by the CS AI on the next turn, not 3 turns later. They do not dissapear.
Not whenever I've tried it - they still disappear for 3 turns even if they're next to the city when you gift them.

Doesn't matter where they are, they dissapear and reappear in the Cs 3 turns later.

The only exception is gifing them while you're in their territory. Then the change of ownership is instant. That's how it works on my Civ V anyways... :D

Top Bottom