1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

City-State Resources

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by jbxx, Oct 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

I am "Suzeram" to 2 (two) city-states and am allowed to "gain access to all the city-*state's resources".
    Can someone please tell how one actually gains the access.
    Civ 6

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Happens automatically , if the CS has improved the relevant tiles. If they haven't improved some key tiles, you can send your own builder into their territory and improve those tiles for them.

3. Cyon

Cyon Cosmonaut

A related question, Can you see which luxes you have that is:
    a) yours originally and still in empire
    b) yours but traded to someone else
    c) traded from some one or from CS

Also the line with resources in "records" (or what that tab at the top is called) are so tiny. It is really hard to see.

4. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

Many thanks Browd, I need to check my CS resources. I guess there,s a case for going for CSs closer to home!

atomfenrir likes this.
  5. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

Just checked and both Suzeram CTs are not sending me resources - so a bug or I have to claim them some way.
    I eventually conquered one (after it became ally to Spain) and sure enough I now have the resources from that ex-ct.

6. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Can you post a save file showing that you are not receiving resources from a CS for which you are Suzerain?

7. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

Started a new game (deleted old ones) so will check to see if it persists - and send you the file..
    Thanks.

8. Plus Ultra

Plus Ultra Conquistador

No, that information is nowhere to be found at this point. I'm sure it will get fixed soon enough.

9. jbxx

jbxx Chieftain

Thanks Bowd, I think it works but doesn't show up in the trader panel. My current game has 8 luxury resources so no room for more anyway. Also I have traded doubles but in the last trade I noticed both citrus and another (That I received in the trade) did not show in my panel. Either the limit is 8 visible - or any that are not owned do not show.