[R&F] City State vs AI mod?

JT415

Chieftain
Is there a mod that keeps, or limits the AI, from attacking every city state?

There are mods that give them walls. My Combined Tweaks mod is one of them. It provides free walls in all Capital cities. There are other mods out there that handle it other ways.

There are mods that give them walls. My Combined Tweaks mod is one of them. It provides free walls in all Capital cities. There are other mods out there that handle it other ways.
Well, the free walls basically prevents the early rush of the city states, but after round 100 or so the ai tends to conquer as many city states as it can, regardless of possible diplomatic incursions. This makes Diplomacy as City State friendly Nation basically limited to other City States since i am constantly at war with other Civs.
But i thought of some solutions:
- Give CS +1 to everything per era (Maybe OP ?)
- Alter AI to make them less likely considering war on CS (Like order to Consider war on others would be Weak Neighbouring Civs > CS > Strong Neighbouring Civs, while CS order is determined by how much percentage of his own envoys are at CS)
- If possible get the Pledge to Protect from Civ5 back
- If possible get the ability to "Discuss" with other Civs to stop Attacking CS
- Make CS completly Neutral (Cant fight them, they cant fight you, possibly stupid though)

But it seems like i would need to learn how to mod Civ6

Top Bottom