1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] City-States Expanded

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Released Mods' started by thecrazyscot, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

Fisheries with modern graphics.

2. Gabriel Oliveira

Gabriel Oliveira Chieftain

Well, tinkering around the mod tools it seems it's related with the double entries for the normal and unique districts (Lavra, Acropolis, Hansa...) for Monbasa and Teyuna. Somehow it looks the bonus triggers once for the Theater district and again for the Acropolis, even though i was testing as Tamar.
    I still have to see what happens with unique districts: if they are getting those bonus doubled as well or if they receive only for his particular requirement.

I truly hope those can help crazyscot to pinpoint the discrepancies faster after he graduates :X

3. ChimpanG

ChimpanG Chieftain

Crikey I really need to come to CFC more regularly! Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. TCS is currently working on his studies, fighting crime, and generally saving the world, so I'm currently (doing a bad job of) covering an update for City States Expanded. It's a big one so it's taking some time to put together, but hopefully it won't be too long a wait. Scotty will return to save us all when he can though I am sure of it ;)

All the best,
    Chimp

4. DeepSoul

DeepSoul Chieftain

It would make more sense if Maritime states gave +food and +gold. Where is the production coming from? Good mod otherwise.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. ChimpanG

ChimpanG Chieftain

Thanks for the feedback @DeepSoul I'm actually looking into the possibility of internal rulesets (not like the dropdown in-game I mean) during this restructure which might offer users more of a choice in what and where type-bonuses are applied, so I'll write that into one of them. Whether it will work as well as I hope it will shall become clear during the testing phase though, so fingers crossed! :)

DeepSoul and Gabriel Oliveira like this.