City States Leaders

Since Copenhagen and Oslo have been replaced with Sydney and Quebec City, methinks we need an update. How about Arthur Phillip & Samuel de Champlain respectively?

Sure, I'll update this. Thanks for pointing this out, I haven't played in a while now.

I updated it with leaders for Quebec and Sydney.

It's interesting the "hack" performed by Fireaxis to introduce these new cities. The xml and database tags for Oslo and Copenhagen were left untouched, only the strings in the localization database changed. Very confusing for modding...but I'm guessing it was to keep compatibility with saves.

I guess that makes modding confusing!

Also it turns out those shady figures at Firaxis changed something else as well (when will it end?) Apparently Ragusa's civilopedia entry refers to Dubrovnik instead of the town in Sicily, I havn't confirmed this for myself yet (Don't have time to play CiV during finals week)

I guess that makes modding confusing!

Also it turns out those shady figures at Firaxis changed something else as well (when will it end?) Apparently Ragusa's civilopedia entry refers to Dubrovnik instead of the town in Sicily, I havn't confirmed this for myself yet (Don't have time to play CiV during finals week)

Lol really? That's cool, I wasn't expecting it.
It means that they corrected a huge mistake they made. Dubrovnik should have been there in the first place. I noticed this while making the mod, and post in on the forums (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=397405)
The leader for Ragusa in this mod reffers to the leader of Dubrovnik.

Hi,

I would be very interested in a GK-Version of the mod, is anyone ambitious enough to do that?

I want to update the version I use for YnAEMP, once I get a list of potential leaders (and corresponding pictures) for the new city-states... care to help ?

Are there any pictures we can use from civ 4?

all i have is paint...

Top Bottom