City Tile Expansion

Carazycool

Warlord
I can't find anywhere information about how soon a city will grab its next tile, nor which tile it is planning to grab. Does anyone know how to find this information or is it just not given to us in game?

The city bar used to provide that information, but now it doesn't seem to be available at all, not even by notification when the tile is grabbed. Hard to believe the devs would intentionally hide such info from the player, considering it is relevant in several ways including when timing production of a builder. I'm hoping it's an oversight that will be corrected with a patch, but otherwise I'm sure it will be corrected by mod.

Any answer to that? It seems to me that city radius doesn't grow at all except if you buy tiles with gold?

Cities do expand on their own, slowly. More quickly if you build culture in that city. The problem is that the culture info is just completely missing. It needs to be patched and included. Maybe a little purple bar on the city info graphic somewhere, and a purple highlight on the hex that it plans to expand to.

It's important info to have in order to decide whether or not to buy a city tile. And if so, which one?

Top Bottom