1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

City view?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by blazer-glory, Jul 9, 2007.

1. blazer-glory

blazer-glory Chieftain

Ive not noticed any mention of it in the manual but is there a 'City View' like there was in at least the first two versions? When I say city view a mean it simply shows you what your city looks like so you can sit back and admire it, Wonders and all.

2. davelisowski

davelisowski Spartan

Click the city, and scroll mouse up to zoom in.

That's the closest you'll get, AFAIK.

3. blazer-glory

blazer-glory Chieftain

Shame. Thanks anyway. :)

4. ggganz

ggganz a.k.a. The Scyphozoa

Go to My Documents then My Games then Sid Meier's Civilization 4 then open up the ini file and change AllowFlying=0 to AllowFlying=1 then in game press Ctrl+Alt+F then Alt+I. Move the mouse to turn the camera. use the arrow keys to go forward, back, left and right. Hold both mouse buttons down to lock on one spot, then move mouse up and down to get closer and farther, move left and right to circle around it. Press enter to drop the camera to the ground and then when moving the camera will stay as low as it can without going underground. Press enter again to go back to flying around. Press Ctrl+Alt+F and Alt+I to go back to playing.

5. blazer-glory

blazer-glory Chieftain

wow sweet, thanks. :)