1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cityset Snip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by LPlate2, May 16, 2020.

1. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

Hi,

I'm creating this thread to post some snips of citysets from within mods.

If looking for a cityset for you mod, you'll want to check in https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/categories/civ4-graphics-modpacks.4/. They're often filed in CIV4 - City Improvements but also in CIV4 - Other Graphics.

Some of the files that were uploaded there have been lost.

This thread is showing some snips of citysets from within mods that are available, so that modders have an idea of somewhere else to find them, if they can't find what they're looking for in the download database.

I don't create citysets. These were all created by other modders, so please identify and give kudos to the artists, such as @hrochland, who created them. Also add snips of interesting citysets from other mods.

jerrybp, Hutma and Leoreth like this.
  2. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

These are snips from FFH. Some citysets are used by more than one civ, I've only included them once.

Attached Files:

3. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

Also from FFH

Attached Files:

4. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

These are from Master of Mana. Lanun is the same as FFH, so I didn't include a screenshot for them.

Attached Files:

5. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

More from MoM

Attached Files:

6. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

And finally from MoM

Attached Files:

7. jerrybp

jerrybp Chieftain

Thank you very much!

8. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

Are you going to include citysets from sci-fi mods too? IIRC Planetfall / Conflict on Chiron has some too. Maybe Dune Wars too.

9. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

I’m working on a fantasy mod so those are the types of citysets I was looking at. If I play a sci-fi mod (and remember), I’ll stick some screenshots here.

It’s an open thread though, so anyone could add snips of citysets from whatever mod they see them in.

10. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

These ones are in Planetfall. There are more in the mod but the dds didn't render when I was viewing them in Nifskope (probably hadn't unpacked the dds that I needed).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Zeta Nexus likes this.
  11. LPlate2

LPlate2 Warlord

And from Dune

Attached Files:

Zeta Nexus likes this.