CIV 2 (multi)players, anyone here?

kolumbusus

Chieftain
Hello civers!

I used to play alot this game some years ago. since I finished my studies, got work, etc I was looking for a game I would play in my free time. And guess what? All the games I tested I was playing like 2 or 3 weeks and then stoped, it suddenly struck me, THATS IT! CIV 2 that I played for years is the answer.

So I am looking for some players to meet me at the battlefield of this game (multiplayer IP game). Email me at: mate3000@yahoo.com or post it here!

Maybe also anyone of the old gang around? Atawa, WOKE, RobbieTiger, Zeppelin, Slowwwhand, UpInFlames, Eyes, I dont remember others but I asure you: Playing this game for years, during days and nights will always stay in my memory as THE GOLDEN DAYS (years) of my 20-ies!

Please email me for a game or if there is any server/chat/community of civ2 players.

bye

How good are you? I'll play sometime next week if I can get a copy of the game (I'm on my GF's comp, mine's out of commission). I'll e-mail you. :)

hay I remember you, we played couple of times hehe, how are u, u still playing? Is there a civ2 room on any game-zome???

Regarding of playing the game I cant seem to find my CD plus the sunny weather has began so I am not quite able to play the game currently, sorry.... If I install I ll send u a private message OK

Bye, K

Eyes of Night, goddamn! Haven't seen you in awhile. Still living in Florida?

If someone can hook me up with a copy of the game, I'm down. Haven't played in a year or two so Eyes'll prolly crush me (he expands and swarms in like a virus) but I'm still down. :)

PM me either of you!

I don't have ICQ yet. I'll install it when I get my new computer (on the GF's now). Should come around Thurs or Fri.

How the hell did u manage to post over 8.000 posts on this forum in 5 yeras??? Thats more than 5 each day.......... lolololol

too much time on my hands.

Lets play Thursday or Friday. I'll have ICQ or AOL IM by then. I'm on my girlfriend's computer now so I can't install Civ II here anyway.

I'll post here again when I'm ready.

I'm still a fan when it comes to Civ2 Multiplayer.. if anyone wants to play me just add me to their msn and we can play next time you catch me online. My msn is: patrickcobbett@hotmail.com

Why don't other keen players also add themselves to this post??

Hello to all I'm new in this, but CIV 2 is my favourite game and it will stay that way. Would love to play with someone, so please contact me on slobiz@medianis.net if you want to play with me. Thanks in advance.

I'd love to get a multiplayer game going as well. i am pacific time in USA (LA, tijuana, etc), play mostly weekends (days and nights). I'd love to get an ALL HUMAN multiplayer game going

mikesuich@yahoo.com

if you have hamachi then join. channel name: 2009civ2 pass: 22

or gather up in empty channel. name: civ2-multi pass:22

Top Bottom