Civ 3 files for Conquests and Senarios

Philip Vincent

Chieftain
Hi,

I haven't been here for a while but still visit and download the site quite a bit. I'm not sure exactly where this should be posted - but since the move to the new site and places like Atomic Gamer have shut down lots of Civ 3 Games have lost... here is a screen shot of my Scenario and Conquests folders (plus a short list that that would not fit in the one of the screen shots..., I also have the corresponding BIQ file,

- I have 'modded' and 'improved' some of the BIQ files (with new file names)
- .all of those pesky little missing file issues have also been sorted out (due to extensive game play and me not having a life!! :)
- 99% of these work I have some issues (like the Warhammer map BIQ's) that I need to get sorted
- I have run these games on both a PC and a Mac and fixed those issues as they have come up
- there are some great Mods in here that I would also like to work on, and some Civlopedia's that need updating
- I don't have any Modders permission to upload these or indeed any adjustments I have made as that have all been for my own Private use, so I don't know if I am treading on anyones toes - I don't mean to

I have now found that the PC processing power is finally where it needs to be and Civ 3 is still the game of choice in my book!!!! I got Civ 6 a couple of weeks ago, way better than Civ 5, but nothing beats Civ 3 now that you process turns like WW2 Global in under 2 minutes!!!!

*** Please see a 2 screen shots of what I have, I am happy to share (I just need to sort out how) - if anyone is interested ***

- More Scenario Folders (could not fit them in the screen shot)
WW2-Global Reloaded
WW2-Global Gold
WW2-Global
WorldInvasion
Warpstorm Watercolor Terrain (I dont actually know what this is.. and I have never looked at it)

I can post more information about BIQ's I have modified that I think improve the particular games created... thanks to everyone who put these together, they have given me many hours of fun!!

Attachments

• Civ 3 - Senarios Folder.PNG
    Civ 3 - Senarios Folder.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 29
  • Civ 3 - Conquests Folder.PNG
    Civ 3 - Conquests Folder.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom