1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 3 files for Conquests and Senarios

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Philip Vincent, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Philip Vincent

Philip Vincent Chieftain

Hi,

I haven't been here for a while but still visit and download the site quite a bit. I'm not sure exactly where this should be posted - but since the move to the new site and places like Atomic Gamer have shut down lots of Civ 3 Games have lost... here is a screen shot of my Scenario and Conquests folders (plus a short list that that would not fit in the one of the screen shots..., I also have the corresponding BIQ file,

- I have 'modded' and 'improved' some of the BIQ files (with new file names)
    - .all of those pesky little missing file issues have also been sorted out (due to extensive game play and me not having a life!! :)
    - 99% of these work I have some issues (like the Warhammer map BIQ's) that I need to get sorted
    - I have run these games on both a PC and a Mac and fixed those issues as they have come up
    - there are some great Mods in here that I would also like to work on, and some Civlopedia's that need updating
    - I don't have any Modders permission to upload these or indeed any adjustments I have made as that have all been for my own Private use, so I don't know if I am treading on anyones toes - I don't mean to

I have now found that the PC processing power is finally where it needs to be and Civ 3 is still the game of choice in my book!!!! I got Civ 6 a couple of weeks ago, way better than Civ 5, but nothing beats Civ 3 now that you process turns like WW2 Global in under 2 minutes!!!!

*** Please see a 2 screen shots of what I have, I am happy to share (I just need to sort out how) - if anyone is interested ***

- More Scenario Folders (could not fit them in the screen shot)
    WW2-Global Reloaded
    WW2-Global Gold
    WW2-Global
    WorldInvasion
    Warpstorm Watercolor Terrain (I dont actually know what this is.. and I have never looked at it)

I can post more information about BIQ's I have modified that I think improve the particular games created... thanks to everyone who put these together, they have given me many hours of fun!!

Attached Files: