Civ 3 won't work on my new computer

chickenx4

Prince
hey when I imported my civ 3 to my new computer and when it starts it crashes I tryed dgvoodoo and it didn't work here's my computer specs the computer is a Windows 10 pro processor is intel(r) core(Tm) i5-6400t cpu @ 2.20ghz 2.20ghz it's a 64-bit OS x64 based processor

You know you should wait a bit longer than just later in the day before bumping your thread. Tech Support forum is not that active.

I assume you are using a disc copy, if that's so, then its rather difficult to get it to work on Windows 10. Do you have a no-cd patch?

Did you install the game or only copy-paste it from your old partition?

I can't I have parental controls when I try to download something

Your parents will likely make an exception for Civ3. It's an educational game. :)

Did you read my computer spec? It won't work is there a way to fix it without installing

Did you read my computer spec? It won't work is there a way to fix it without installing

Many games cant just work by copy and paste, because there is stuff like registry files and other files sometimes in appdata that you did not copy. So reinstall is your best option. Your specs are MORE than enough. Civ3 was released back in 2001, it can run on almost anything nowadays.

Top Bottom