Civ 4 HOF Update Discussion Thread

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 21 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to cseanny for the highest score of the update with a Small, Normal, Immortal, Diplomatic game for 266,884 points.

WithTea was the most active player during this update, submitting 8 games.

No players were brave enough to take on Deity this update.

There are two ongoing Gauntlets at the moment -

G-Minor 210 - Diplomatic, Immortal, Ancient, Small, Normal, Pangaea, Persia

G-Major 144 - Score, Deity, Ancient, Huge, Marathon, - High Score Wins!

We also have the Challenge Series running until 10th June.

A number of players gained number one positions:
cseanny with a 1020 AD, Small, Normal, Immortal, Diplomatic game for 266,884 points.

Pollina with a 660 AD, Standard, Normal, Prince, Diplomatic game for 142,674 points.

cseanny with a 760 AD, Small, Normal, Noble, Diplomatic game for 102,787 points.

Fractal Spiral with a 1590 AD, Tiny, Normal, Settler, Space Colony game for 36,626 points.

Well done, WithTea!

Eight wins in a single update is very impressive!

What is confusing is piggybacking onto an older Civ IV Update Discussion Thread rather than starting a new thread.

I've been too busy on the GM-144 gauntlet to submit any games for this update, so I don't feel justified in asking for a full update. Denniz, maybe you can just post, whatever you, can from memory into a new update thread? If someone played a Deity game or got a new #1slot, they can let you know and you can update the update thread. Just a thought ...

I know that there were 10 games this updates. I could probably recreate the queries manually if anyone is concerned.

Not necessary for me but TY for offering it Denniz :thumbsup: .

Top Bottom