1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 4 HOF Update Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Noble Zarkon, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 17 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Kaitzilla for the highest score of the update with a Huge, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 11,411,060 points.

WithTea was the most active player during this update, submitting 4 games.

Only 4 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:
    Kaitzilla - 815 AD, Huge, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 11,411,060 points
    WastinTime - 610 AD, Huge, Marathon, Deity, Domination game for 10,073,848 points
    colonelmustard - 600 BC, Huge, Marathon, Deity, Religious game for 52180 points
    Pious_Pete - 1916 AD, Tiny, Quick, Deity, Cultural game for 10,561 points.

** New Gauntlets Starting **

G-Major 146 - Space Colony, Monarch, Any Era, Small, Epic, Terra, (check options)

2. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS) Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

A number of players gained number one positions:
    colonelmustard with a 1000 BC, Small, Quick, Warlord, Conquest game for 41722 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):
    Kaitzilla with a 815 AD, Huge, Marathon, Deity, game for 11,411,060 points.

3. Noble Zarkon

4. Sun Tzu Wu

Sun Tzu Wu Deity Supporter

Congratulations, Kaitzilla, on your recent 11.4M Score Game! Extremely Well Done!

5. WastinTime

WastinTime Deity Supporter

I didn't think we'd ever see 10 million +
    And I never dreamed I would get 10 million+ and not get the the highest score of the update! :mad: :lol:
    Congrats Kaitzilla!
    ...until next time!
    :high5:

6. pholtz

pholtz King

Wow, play has gone up quite a bit since I left for V. Nicely done!