civ 4 warlords now $14.98

neismond

Chieftain
long time lurker, first time poster :)

went to target today, doing some shopping. decided to see how much warlords was, usually every place i go has it at $29.99... however, target put this game on clearance and marked down half off to $14.98!!!

:goodjob:

been waiting for it to go on sale for some time, this is a great deal. now is the time to buy it...

neismond

no, seems like target is putting the game on clearance... which means they are getting rid of it, and the new regular price is this 14.98 until they sell out of it. being a frequent shopper at the place, i know they have different levels of clearance prices too, so if you wait it could go lower in price if they still have copies left. of course, the risk is there on waiting because they could all sell out at the 14.98 price and there won't be anything left.

neismond

I paid through the nose in Game because I wanted to start a new game (which in the end took 113 hours) and I didnt want to start a new vanilla game. Any regrets? I dont think so...

Warlords is an awesome expansion pack. I held out buying for months thinking that Vanilla Civ4 was perfectly fine ... but honestly, I can't believe some people haven't got Warlords yet. It's awesome. :)

It depends on the type of play you like. I really do wish they would bring back airfields and radar towers if they can in the second Civ IV expansion pack and call it Modern Civilization. I would love almost all the improvements to be in the industrial/modern era of the game. WWII Self-propelled Artillery. Air Defence Guns, WWI tank actually used, and a WWI fighter and a WWI bomber that upgrade into the WW2 fighter and WW2 bomber in the game. It seems though that a lot of focus has been on multiplayer and only a few additions for those others that don't play multiplayer. Unsure whether it really equals value for those that don't play multiplayer...

Top Bottom