Civ 5 alters spawn

31Nst31N

Chieftain
Hello everybody. I have got the following problem permanently now: I join a MP game and it gets started like usual. Turn 1 processes like usual, too, but subsequently, after we all hit the ''next turn'' button on turn 1, the game gets a reload with quite a long duration. And once the reload finishes, I swap my capital with another player, can't select a production, and my warrior gets spawned on the other side of the world. So that we're forced to scrap the game...

I have reinstalled the game, deleted all mods I had - EUI and Hellblazer's, and let Steam search for possible Civilization 5 complications. It found 6 misplaced files once and 3 on the other times I tried.

Anything I can do about it? Or am I just too stupid?

Last edited:
Ok, fixed the problem myself by doing the following: Directly headed to the Civ 5 file and deleted it. Afterwards, I opened the Steam Library and told Steam to search for erroneous files of Civ 5. It immediately found like 1300 missing files and began to restore them. This action destroyed all previous complications, somehow, and required like an hour.

Top Bottom