Civ 5 Demo Features?

juanbobo

Warlord
Does anyone have any details on the Civ 5 demo? I guess I'll be playing it some time before buying the actual game.

That's pretty reasonable I guess, but I'd rather have full functionality for a very limited time ;)

That's pretty reasonable I guess, but I'd rather have full functionality for a very limited time ;)

Those kinds of time-limits are super easy to crack, so I don't think they want to hand their game over to pirate release groups on a silver platter.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, anyway I'm sure I'll be buying it as soon as possible. I really hope the changes made to the game are for the better, at least if the game is different enough from IV it won't necessarily render it boring.

Any word on when the demo is released on Steam? Still no word on the european Steam site.

I remember the first game Firaxis brought out Sid Meier Alpha Centauri (must reinstall that game), well you had a 100 turn but anybody could tweak the demo to get access to all the techs before that.

150 turns is VERY nice

3 playable civs or just 3 civs ?

I know for sure that the other 2k game Mafia 2 demo, someone has tweaked the demo so that players can free roam. I think it was 2 days later till it was hacked altogether so you can play all of the chapters.

i figure the small size is due to the limited turn limit, a bigger map would have much less combat and action in the same amount of turns

That is very good. But it's three hours left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(if it's four o'clock Western European time)

Top Bottom