Votes: 99 22.8%
  • Nubia

Votes: 62 14.3%
  • Other (please tell)

Votes: 70 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For an Other, I'd like to have Poland, Korea, and the Huns.

I like all of these civs. Isn't Nubia already done with Egypt though...unless they had their own city.
Any civs included in civ iv and expansions
Austria, and Hungary (Keep them separately, Austria-Hungary was a result of german manipulation)
Portuguese empire
Akkadian empire (wasn't that in civ 4)
Assyrian empire
Brazilian empire (or acurate native tribe for region)
Median empire
Armenian empire
bulgarian empire
ghana empire
Macedonian (Alexander should be here as he was from here...Greek needs other leaders)
Antartic empire (Ok this is a joke, but they don't call them emperor penguins for nothing
Dutch (was that already included?)
Danish empire
Belgian empire
Also, an enormous map with extra turns and leaders extra agressive to speed up warfare. Empires that cover every inch of the world.

Some areas on earth map are empty:

Polar & tundra area (siberia & canada) : Inuit Civ & Samoyedic Civ

Amazonia & South-east america (brazil & Argentina) : Tupi Civ & Guarani Civ

Carribean: Arawak Civ

Pacific area: Polynesian Civ (or Lapita)

Australia: Aborigene Civ

Africa: Swahili Civ (east coast) - Kongo Civ (South West coast) - Kanem- Bornou Civ (Sahara) - Zulu Civ (South Africa) - Nubian Civ (Under Egypt) - Kitara & Buganda Civ

North America : Sioux Civ - Navajo Civ - Anishinabeg Civ - Mississippian Civ - Anasazi Civ

Indonesian islands & Papua New Guinea: Majapahit Civ & Papuan Civ

Civfanatics community modders will probably have all the civilizations and leaders created within a month or two of release lol

I am to excited about the vanilla game to even start thinking about expansions that are a long ways away.

Hopefully the Zulu and Mongols make a reappearance, even though the game isn't out yet I already miss my favorite technologically backwards warmongers who lack social skills and therefore have terrible relations with everyone.

One out of left field...Sweden (or some Scandinavian nation). The Scandinavians are always represented as the Vikings, which I think is a disservice to the rest of Scandinavian history, neglecting their crusades (for better or worse) against Novgorod during the middle ages, their role in the Thirty Years War, and nearly a century of dominance in Northern Europe as the preeminent Baltic power. Gustavus Adolphous is a ready-made leader for them as well.

More traditionally (at least more frequently seen in previous iterations) Korea would be my first pick.

Since Spain isn't in the regular vanilla CIV5 it seems pretty obvious to me that we will be getting a Seafarer or Exploration themed expansion pack with Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Vikings, etc. Spain is just too big to ignore, so I expect the reason they left it out was partly to allow for the possibility of inclusion in an themed expansion with other usual suspects as the Vikings and Dutch.

My 2 cents.

To answer the threadstarter's question: I want Spain, Vikings and the Netherlands. I believe all three are essential inclusions based on their cultural influence and explorations.

I would like to see all of your choices, plus:

- Poland
- Sweden
- Holy Roman Empire
- Mali
- Ethiopia
- Majapahit
- Denmark
- Korea
- Assyria
- Phoenicia

I would also would want to see these city states represented:
- Sydney
- Hong Kong
- Abu Dhabi
- Auckland
- Buenos Aries
- Manila
- Port Moresby
- Kinshasa
- Lagos

NO SPAIN. I had enough of Isabella being angry with me all the time in Civ IV.

Anyway I'd like to see:

Gaia's Stepdaughters
Human Hive
Morgan Industries
Spartan Federation

and etc. ;)

Vikings are awesome! I'd like to see vikings in the next expansion. I would also be interested in having Poland, Korea and Mongolia added as well.

Really? What do you think about civ5 diplomacy then? xDDD
Isabella was a kitten compared to civ5's Gandhi.

I haven't run into Gandhi yet. It would be a nice change of pace to have someone else being pissed all the time.

I wouldn't have minded as much if she wasn't ALWAYS angry, but so rarely actually took the initiative to declare war. She was just plain pissy all the time. Argh!

I haven't run into Gandhi yet. It would be a nice change of pace to have someone else being pissed all the time.

I wouldn't have minded as much if she wasn't ALWAYS angry, but so rarely actually took the initiative to declare war. She was just plain pissy all the time. Argh!

Elizabeth has been the pissy one in my games. Ghandi just whines and changes his diapers.

I didn't mean Gandhi was the bad guy in civ5. I meant they all are.

Isabella was a zealot against you if she hated you... but a zealot friend if she liked you too.

In civ5 any leader will just attack you including gandhi who I took as an example because he is the most famous peacekeeper among the game's leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom