1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 5: Flying Dragon (Continuously Flying Version) 2016-10-16

A new version of the flying dragon from Wildlife Park 2 that flies when idle and in combat.

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

As requested by a number of people, this is a new version of the flying dragon from Wildlife Park 2 that flies when idle and in combat. The only time it hits the deck is when killed! There are six different skins: Red, Green, Blue, Golden, White and Black. The Black dragon has a green poison/acid breath attack and the White dragon has a kind of frost breath attack. The rest have a flame breath attack. The breath attacks are also used in close combat. Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Download Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nomad or What likes this.
  2. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

Looks awesome, great work!

3. PawelS

PawelS Ancient Druid

Thanks! :)

4. Nomad or What

Nomad or What Wayfarer Supporter

Great work! Hoping that these custom anims will convert into Civ VI and that we can create some cool effects for the breath attacks as well. :)

5. PawelS

PawelS Ancient Druid

The dragons look great, but I have one problem: the breath attack in melee combat works only when the defending unit has a ranged attack animation (e.g. Archer), and doesn't work against units that don't have one (e.g. Warrior). Is it something that can be fixed, or a hardcoded Civ5 engine limitation?