1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 5 Hall of Fame?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by ButSam, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ButSam

ButSam Chieftain

Does Civ 5 have a Hall of Fame like all of the previous versions? I sure hope so, but haven't heard mention of it. It is good to see a summary of my previous performances -- often I use that information to decide what level to play at (have I lost about 3/5 of my games at that level? If so, it's about right for me), and what civs I haven't tried out yet (when I'm in the mood for something new).

For that matter, I'd like to put out a feature request for an upcoming patch (don't worry it's an easy one): On the Hall of Fame (if it exists), it would be nice to summarize % wins on each difficulty level somewhere.

Also, does Civ 5 have the replay feature still like Civ 4 had? Just a minor thing, but it really was a nice touch to replay your glory (or shame) in a couple of minutes.

2. Sparthage

Sparthage Fighting Tyranny

I would guess that it's included simply based on the fact that it would be odd not to have one in a game like civ. Perhaps confirmation from 2KGreg?