Civ 6 AI Battle Royal

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator
Good!

Absolutely fantastic.

This must be part of their surprises. This isn't really my thing. I think I will pass.

This will be a good test of whether or not the AI ever deigns to upgrade units, at least.

This is really an amazing thing.

I hope it goes longer than one hour. All the recent streams by Firaxis were all over when it started becoming interesting.

This is really an amazing thing.

I hope it goes longer than one hour. All the recent streams by Firaxis were all over when it started becoming interesting.

It's also a really bold move on Firaxis' part. Whatever weaknesses the computer players' behavior (I won't call it 'AI') has will be on full display.

You beat me to this. I asked if the ai had been tweaked or changed since the press release and was hoping I would get an answer.

Looks like they're confident about the AI then. Unless this was scripted, but I doubt they have the effort to put into that.

Whether or not this means that AI is actually good, we'll have to wait and see

Id much rather see a functional MP game between 8 humans! wow! But lets see how this turns out.

Looks like they're confident about the AI then. Unless this was scripted, but I doubt they have the effort to put into that.

Whether or not this means that AI is actually good, we'll have to wait and see
It's not scripted, the sceptic civfanatics are a really small part of the market for the game, they don't care for sure

First Look: Aztecs is now up too.
Been up for a couple months

Top Bottom