Civ 6 AI Battle Royal

Would there be a better cost benefit for Firaxis by investing in trained chimps playing on servers than designing an abysmal AI?

Love how cheerful they are at the fact that their AI is pathetic :D

Would there be a better cost benefit for Firaxis by investing in trained chimps playing on servers than designing an abysmal AI?

Only if we want to go back to the insane diplomacy of the basegame Civ V AI. This is an upgrade, at least. Not that that's saying much

Love how cheerful they are at the fact that their AI is pathetic :D

I think they don't realize how bad it is :confused:

i keep getting e-mails notifications somebody replied to a threat i just watched this threat how do i stop this?

That's right. But it was not the point that was stated in your message.

That was my first post in this thread so I think you are confusing me with someone else. But no matter, apparently we agree anyways. :)

(Doesn't this forum have nested quotes anymore?)

"Settling that city in the north was... kinda of a risky play". Idiotic is the term you're looking for, Anton.

has spain and rome just given up and not doing anything. Spain have has their farms burning for about 2000 years now

Yep, it's not nice to see unrepaired improvements, sitting settlers and similar...

As commented before, AI is tricky, and surely they are there because summing up "value points" the AI identifies its more worth to do other things, but for these things that seem "silly", there should be at least a counter promting the AI to increase the need to do something with these underutilized resources (either disband or use them), increasing the "need" as more time passes.
Might not make the best decision for the AI, but at least will make it look better.

What is with the random AI settling? it's like they just drop a city to drop a city. At least Victoria has an excuse due to her continent obsession (though it would probably be more effective to conquer a coastal city, but warmonger penalties)

Hojo has multiple~ settlers just sitting in cities. You can't blame that on "oh he had a spot but it got taken for his one settler"

Rome hates fresh water.

What is with the random AI settling? it's like they just drop a city to drop a city. At least Victoria has an excuse due to her continent obsession (though it would probably be more effective to conquer a coastal city, but warmonger penalties)

Civ 5 AI did that to. Ai looks for new luxuries if it can't find one close it will just settle somewhere else regardless where.

This is why i thinx they don't have a good Ai developer team same problems from civ 5

Top Bottom