[NFP] Civ 6 ARABIA DEITY GUIDE AND HOW TO!

CivLifeRyoutube

Chieftain
In this post I am going to be detailing how to play Arabia on deity victory as shown in this video
series:

Arabia is one of the original civs that came out with civ 6 vanilla. Arabia, to this day, is one of the strongest hybrid civs in the entire game. They might not be the strongest at any one victory type but you have enough bonuses to comfortably win 3-4 victory types fairly easy even on deity!

Side note: Due to secret societies I didn't get the unique building (madrasa) as I was sorta experimenting what would happen if I got a secret society building (alchemical society) that conflicts with my unique building (madrasa) guess the secret society wins out :(.
Ability rundown:

Civ Ability: Automatically receives the final Great Prophet Great Prophet when the next-to-last one is claimed (unless one has already been earned through other means). +1 Science per foreign city following Arabia's Religion.

This is an extremely strong ability because you get AN AUTOMATIC RELIGION GUARENTEED NO RETURNS! Now I heard some people talk about how you get none of the good religious beliefs because you get last choice for a religion but that is not right at all. In this playthrough I ended up with work ethic (best in the game), Wats (best science building), and the science per 4 followers (really good). The AI is stupid, even on deity, so you will end up with some really strong beliefs. And +1 science is nice, but nothing game breaking.

Leader Ability: The Worship building for Arabia's Religion is 90% cheaper to purchase with Faith. Arabian cities with that building gain +10% Science, Faith, and Culture.

Another really strong building, 90% cheaper is insane for religious buildings, and if you go Theology government the Worship building ends up being free, so instead of spending 200 faith for a worship building you end up getting all of them for free just by having Theology!. The bonuses to yields are insane, build these buildings everywhere and you end up with an empire wide bonus to the most important yields in the game (minus gold).

Mamluk: Arabian unique Medieval era unit that replaces the Knight. Heals at the end of every turn, even after moving or attacking.

An elite unit. Knights are already strong enough, but add in heals every turn even after moving/attacking? Quite possibly a top 3 unit in the entire game. With 3-4 of these rushed early enough you can take out 3-4 civs before they come out with an adequate response. Usually just one civ taken out is enough to secure victory. You definitely miss out completely if you dont use these units SO USE THEM!

Madrasa: Bonus Faith Faith equal to the adjacency Science bonus of its district

Massive faith and science production. Replaces universities and gives adjacency bonus to your faith output. I wasn't able to use them in my playthrough (stupid secret societies) but with this you can hybrid go for both faith and science! Also, if you decide on a science victory the faith will help you secure all the late great people for science victories as space parts are expensive :(.
Strategy:

Early Game:
Don't beeline astrology until it gets cheaper (wait for a euruka usually) because you get the last prophet anyway. Although you will need a holy site to found a religion with the prophet. Early on work on your worker and military techs to look for an early rush. Build some settlers and get some iron to prepare for Mamluks. After your religion work on getting temples to build your worship buildings as they give really good yields and work on spreading the religion. (If you are in a golden age you can faith buy settlers in a Magnus provision city to get massive expansion early on.

Mid Game:
beeline Mamluks, build 4-5 and go to town. You can easily take out 3 civs if you are fast enough and they are near you (I couldn't because the other civs were too far away from me). And work on getting Madrasas and continue to spread your religion. By the end of the mid game you should have half a continent and a massive science and faith advantage. Her e you have to choose

A: Go all in on science (beeline space ship parts)
B: Go all in on faith (Mass produce missionaries, apostles)
C: Go all in on Domination (Beeline the next unit tier like tanks and infantry)

Arabia is equally good at all three of these victory types and at this point it should be easy to go for either one.

Late Game:
At this point you only need to build spaceship parts (use your faith to secure great people), use your tanks and airforce to finish off the last few civs, or convert the last few cities you need. If all else fails nukes are the ultimate equalizer and if you made the right decisions (not lose units, build enough science, production, gold etc.) you should be assured of a quick victory!

Check out my youtube channel and leave a few likes or subscribe!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8oPsWGXfMhc8Ag2Fyq7Bw

Conclusion:
Arabia is one of the strongest civs in the entire game. Not game breaking like most new frontier civs but definitely a strong hybrid civ nonetheless. They are the only civ that has massive advantages on 3!!!!!! victory types that you can work towards at once! They are also a unique experience as having more science and faith then everyone else combined, while destroying the entire world with your Mamluks has a satisfying feeling! (lol)

Leave a comment below if you have any questions, or if you think I missed out on some tips!

Top Bottom