Civ 6: Ballistic Missiles (Gathering Storm & Rise and Fall & Vanilla)

Civ 6: Ballistic Missiles (Gathering Storm & Rise and Fall & Vanilla) 2.0

finally missiles to the game... can you try to make separate missiles lunchers - one against units, and other for bombing?
also (idea) is it possible to make missiles deffance against missiles?

and off course thank you for this!

finally missiles to the game... can you try to make separate missiles lunchers - one against units, and other for bombing?
also (idea) is it possible to make missiles deffance against missiles?

and off course thank you for this!

Great idea, I can try to make them. Well, right now I'm thinking about some units that could be able to shoot the ballistic missiles down like mobile SAMs with different ranges. But yet I don't know if that's possible or not.

i have an idea : can you make also V-2 (ballistic missile), V-1 (cruise missile); Ground-to-Air missile F-55 Feuerlilie + Rheintocher)

Great idea, I can try to make them. Well, right now I'm thinking about some units that could be able to shoot the ballistic missiles down like mobile SAMs with different ranges. But yet I don't know if that's possible or not.

I'd look into how SAMs do it for nukes, it's most likely just a modifier that when a nuke is launched, SAMs can see if target is close, I reckon it'd just be a case of adding said modifier to apply to your ICBMs. Good luck!

If I get some time I'll take a looky myself, although I'm quite novice; I'm a piss-poor coder, however I've had some great luck in just fumbling in the dark and figuring stuff out through trial and error. No promises, but I'll see what I can come up with :)

Would you care to offer significantly more modest version of your mod? I agree to the single reviewer of your mod that stats needs to be de-buffed. Also, 3 missile units would be enough for me, no need for 6 - this is not solely a missile game after all.

Also, in my opinion melee strength of those devices shall be 0 - it is defenseless in close range, and, just like in real life, ballistic missile launchers shall be guarded by ground/air units. Furthermore, such "deficiency" would add a little to the strategic play of the game.

Would you care to offer significantly more modest version of your mod? I agree to the single reviewer of your mod that stats needs to be de-buffed. Also, 3 missile units would be enough for me, no need for 6 - this is not solely a missile game after all.

Also, in my opinion melee strength of those devices shall be 0 - it is defenseless in close range, and, just like in real life, ballistic missile launchers shall be guarded by ground/air units. Furthermore, such "deficiency" would add a little to the strategic play of the game.
I am with you... I hope he is working on new graphics units too :/

FINALLY from Civ 1 to Civ 6 ;, Finally the Missiles Like they are actually suppose to be.. Just downloaded and so eager to use them that ill start game from modern era...

Top Bottom