1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] Civ 6 City-State Liberation Bug

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Nintendo Switch' started by galaktisk, Jun 17, 2019.

1. galaktisk

galaktisk Chieftain

Civilization VI version 1.0.3 on Nintendo Switch has a major game breaking bug when it comes to the liberation of city-states.
    Example: When the AI Civ Frederick Barbarossa from the German Empire captures a city-state, one has the option to liberate said city-state when the player manages to capture it.
    This is where the bug starts coming into play. When you liberate any city-state, the option to access the City-State Overview becomes locked permanently. This poses a problem as your game gets locked (so that you can't click next turn and advance the game) during the delegate placements. I have so far not found a way around this, and this really should be fixed.

2. OmegaDestroyer

OmegaDestroyer Chieftain

I would not get your hopes up on any Switch bugs being fixed any time soon. The support for the Switch version is woefully lacking. I'll be surprised if we see any more updates for it. I honestly don't even know why they bothered to port it.

3. jvaler3

jvaler3 Chieftain

I beg to differ. Just logged in like 15min ago and there was an update. Still don’t know what it entails but the version is now 1.0.4 from 1.0.3

4. OmegaDestroyer

OmegaDestroyer Chieftain

Doesn't really mean much if we do not know what the patch fixed.

5. galaktisk

galaktisk Chieftain

I will take a look If it has been fixed. Not sure when I have the time though.