Civ 6 Devs sexist?

Frostburn

Warlord
We have many shirtless male leaders flaunting their 6 packs, but we can't even get ONE female midriff showing?

Showing off your body is sexually EMPOWERING. Seems sexist that only the male leaders get to be sexually empowered while the female leaders are all covered up like nuns.

:huh: Are you serious? Really? I can barely believe you are... :huh:

Did any female world leaders even dress that way? I don't know of any examples. And doesn't Cleopatra have midrift showing?

I still kind of liked the Civ3 leaders improving their dress as you moved up through the ages. Having a shirtless leader talk to me in the information age is a bit unprofessional. :)

Did any female world leaders even dress that way? I don't know of any examples. And doesn't Cleopatra have midrift showing?

I still kind of liked the Civ3 leaders improving their dress as you moved up through the ages. Having a shirtless leader talk to me in the information age is a bit unprofessional. :)

Yep. No shirt, no shoes, no service. :nono:

Cleopatra probably walked around naked for all we know.

I guess females from Egyptian dynasties dressed in semi-transparent clothing. That means a almost-see-through dress code, even they got fully covered. So, why Cleo is so non-transparent?

Spoiler I guess you know what I mean :

Also Mayan females should be less covered in that sense. They mainly just covered their vital parts.

Last edited:
while the female leaders are all covered up like nuns.
To be fair, many female leaders were rather religious.
Females in power do not dress sexy because is distracts the males
There is a natural difference in sexes that causes a difference in behaviour

Glass ceilings are to be avoided but to be honest one suspects most women still like the differerence in other ways

To be fair, many female leaders were rather religious.
Females in power do not dress sexy because is distracts the males
There is a natural difference in sexes that causes a difference in behaviour

Glass ceilings are to be avoided but to be honest one suspects most women still like the differerence in other ways

I guess, the main reason that makes the female leaders less sexy, is because they have to keep the E ranking. Males showing packs(or tummies) does not give a sexual theme, except for homosexual males. If this game gets an A ranking, I suppose Cleo will be totally transparent. But if you are going to think in the GAYway, then this game is really sexy. (but wait, are they really attractive with packs?)

But another reason can be the eras that those leaders were in. Look back at Catherine, Boundica and Theodora in V. They showed more shapes in those dresses.

Top Bottom