Civ 6 Early design: Leaders as designed by Sang Han

Who were these three earliest leaders Sang Han had designed?

I'm VERY sure that a woman in the middle is Cleopatra VII (Herself is either Greek or Macedonian actually)
But who's to the left (George III of England, George Washington, or Frederick II of Prussia?) and who's to the right? (Trajan? Julius Caesar? Tiberius? (A roman emperor villified by Early Christians and even in the Bible of being a man who tried to challenge God himself) ??)

I'd say the left is Washington. He doesn't really look like the photos of Frederick (granted, I've never seen a picture of him before today and just looked at Google image search). He doesn't have the trappings of a British King, so I doubt it is one.

I'd say you're right about Cleopatra.

No idea with the third one. I doubt it would be Julius Caesar, he has no callbacks to the common and popular tropes of him - the laurel, clean shaven, hairstyle, etc. The others maybe. He does seem Roman or Greek.

Last edited:
'd say the left is Washington. He doesn't really look like the photos of Frederick (granted, I've never seen a picture of him before today and just looked at Google image search). He doesn't have the trappings of a British King, so I doubt it is one.
I feel more strongly that it could have been Frederick II floating around as a leader for Germany until they decided on another, Frederick Barbarossa, instead. I mean both look pretty similar in my opinion. Here's a portrait of him:
Spoiler :

Theodore Roosevelt to me seemed more set in stone for America early on.

Could the third one be the "narrator"? Remember in the annoucement E3 "demo" you see the narrator be a 3d model, looks kind of like him.

Top Bottom