1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 6 Improvements Patch 12

Makes general improvements to Civ 6

1. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

Xaviarlol submitted a new resource:

Civ 6 Improvements Patch - Makes general improvements to Civ 6

Larger thread here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mod-civ-6-improvements-patch.601878/

Read more about this resource...

CyberFox and Puer like this.
  2. Lacerda

Lacerda Chieftain

Love the policies overhaul mate, still testing everything will give appropriate feedback soon. Thanks for all the work, it seems really promising.

3. nadeem

nadeem Chieftain

Does this mod work with other mods that slow tech speed by increasing tech costs?? I find tech still goes way too fast even with the adjustments on this mod.

4. platinumdrgn

platinumdrgn Chieftain

Did you change anything in 6? no change log for it

Nevermind, i see the big thread has the changes. this section isnt updated.

5. maule

maule Chieftain

trying to figure out what mod this aint compatible whit, I think its strategic resources but I cant be sure, anyone else having problems whit the game crashing whit this and strategic resources enabled ? My game tends to crash at random times sometimes after 10 turns other times after 100+ turns with both enabled

6. gunnergoz

gunnergoz Cat Herder

I'd like to use your mod in concert with the Additional Buildings mod but even with no other mods set besides those two, the game won't launch and keeps coming back to the game start menu. Ir's a repeatable error and frustrates me no end.

7. gunnergoz

gunnergoz Cat Herder

Has this been abandoned? I ask because I'd like to see you incorporate some of the buildings from the "additional buildings" mod, assuming you want to coordinate that with the maker of that mod. Otherwise I cannot use his buildings with your mod, and I prefer what your mod does to the policy side of the game.

8. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

Nope - hasn't been abandoned. Just waiting for Firaxis to fix some of the game-breaking aspects of the game (such as AI and diplo) before I make any more large changes.

There is also a much larger active thread for this mod here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mod-civ-6-improvements-patch.601878/

9. Xaviarlol

Xaviarlol Warlord

Littlebob86 likes this.
  10. spacemorph

spacemorph Chieftain

hey man, awesome mod...civ 6 would be boring like hell without this mod...5 stars for you brother...

11. nemanjasipka31

nemanjasipka31 Chieftain

Hi your mode have problem after new update, when I want to start the game it goes back to start menu

12. DanaLea

DanaLea Prince Supporter

So, is this a dead mod? I used it for a while, but then it quit working. I particularly liked the changes to the policy cards. :(