1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 6, Let’s Play, Spain, Standard speed, Huge map, Domination victory, Deity

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by BarbarianHunter, Oct 7, 2018.

1. BarbarianHunter

BarbarianHunter Chieftain

THE QUESTION IS…
    I just finished a another Spain game (Spain #1) and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I have a few lingering questions.
    1) Can Spain generally ignore science, and still warmonger early game, rush to cultural heritage, and then spam missions for +4 faith/+4 science?
    2) Is it actually possible to found a religion on standard speed deity level without any mods, civ bonuses, or interventions?

+3 ERA SCORE, +3 ERA SCORE, +3 ERA SCORE, +3 ERA SCORE…
    -Heaven opens the eyes of the people of numerous cities, and they join the faithful followers of BARKALOS!!!, even while at war with Spain.

+4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE, +4 ERA SCORE…
    -It is widely said that Tamar's Georgia is the queen of golden ages, I disagree. Philip's Spain is king!
    -+3 era score for conquering and immediately converting the city to my religion with a conquistador in the area, and another +1 for the Taj Mahal.

ALL HAIL PHILIP II
    -King of Spain, King of Portugal, King of Naples and Sicily, jure uxoris King of England and Ireland, Duke of Milan. Lord of the Seventeen Provinces of the Netherlands, and Imperator Rex of the mid/late game Civ6 golden ages!!!
    -I get numbers like this for Macedon in the early game sometimes, but rarely have I logged #'s like this for the transition to the modern era. Philip's conquistador blitz has yielded nearly double the era score required for a modern era golden age, a whopping 449 points! It's a full 210 points more than the 239 era score required for a modern era golden age.

BARKALOS REIGNS SUPREME!!!
    -The game closes as a conquistador army (with the help of 3 jet bombers) overruns the ancient site of Stonehenge (where the 1st of the false religions was founded), as he brings the light of BARKALOS to the last infidel holdouts in Ra-Kedet!