Resource icon

OBSOLETE: Civ 6 Mod Manager (Experimental) 0.7

Thank you! I appreciate the update.

The crash has been fixed, the application no longer crashes. I do however get this instead:

Any insight into what might cause this? Is there a setting for a node I need to change?

Thanks again
Thanks, @Miles Avebury, that was a bug I added in v0.2, I just uploaded v0.3 to fix it.

I must be doing something wrong.I can see all of my mods in the list but no DLCs? I have Aztec+Poland DLCs installed (from the civ 6 upgrade 1.0......56)My mods are in the mods folder. and the DLC in the CIV 6 DLC folder.Do I have to move them to the MOD folder also?

After moving my DLCs from CIV6 DLC folder to the User.../ MODS folder,All the DLC and Scenarios showed up YEAH.Tested the program after NO problems; except with 1 mod."Current time of Day",
It gives the error that the .modinfo file contains illegal chars in path(probably to do with the mods coding or typo.Any way so far so good.. Not happy that a DLC should be included in a set only because I don't have use for any DLCs in my mod sets that I want ot create.
Thanks

BTW, @PlotinusRedux , as I see some updates. Can I install v0.3 over v0.2 or do I have to de-install every time?

Seen the new desctop icon, thx a lot!

Update:
Created a new Mod Set with the original mods that I had a problem with in(mods.txt).
Program created the new set- A-OK.Started Civ 6>additional content new mo dset shows up- A-OK.
Create new game with new mod set only Civ 6 goes to a black screen with Start Game written on it ,then back to the Civ 6 main menu.
If I do not use the mod set and choose the same mods I've been using(from mods.txt) individually;as usual the game has no problems.So far it's only when trying to load them from the mod set .

Last edited:
Update:
Created a new Mod Set with the original mods that I had a problem with in(mods.txt).
Program created the new set- A-OK.Started Civ 6>additional content new mo dset shows up- A-OK.
Create new game with new mod set only Civ 6 goes to a black screen with Start Game written on it ,then back to the Civ 6 main menu.
If I do not use the mod set and choose the same mods I've been using(from mods.txt) individually;as usual the game has no problems.So far it's only when trying to load them from the mod set .

v.04 should fix your problems with "Current Time Of Day" and with the returning to Start Game.

The version of "Better Builders Mod v0.9" on this site has an XML error, though, and won't load unless you've fixed it--in BetterBuildersMod.modinfo, "<stability>Beta</Stability>" needs to be "<Stability>Beta</Stability>"--XML is case sensitive.

You shouldn't have to copy the DLC to the Mods folder--it should find them and put them at the top of the mods list with "<DLC>" in front of them. If you're still not seeing them in v0.4, on the main Mod Manager Window, hit <CTRL><SHIFT><Z> to pop up a window showing where it thinks the DLC should be and make sure that matches the path where your DLC actually is. Let me know if the path is right, and what the full path is even if it is right.

Please check out "Builder Mod 1.0", which is the builder mod I am using.Thanks for the tip about the Better Builders Mod v0.9.modinfo error

No more problem with "current time of day mod".As for DLC not showing up.-A-OK
When I hit <CTRL><SHIFT><Z> the box opens and shows DLC Path: and nothing else.
My current DLC path is:C:\Program Files\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC
Current version Civ VI-1.0.0.5.6(241523)

Hi @PlotinusRedux , thx for your updates and fixes.

Besides, well...you brought us the new desktop icon, which in fact is very appreciated. But, probably you could let us decide during install, if we need it another time, should we have it allready from a former version?

Looking forward to see your mod make it into the once to come steam workshop

I have put all new info in the tested mods.txt.too much info to explain otherwise

Attachments

• tested mods.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 122
No more problem with "current time of day mod".As for DLC not showing up.-A-OK
When I hit <CTRL><SHIFT><Z> the box opens and shows DLC Path: and nothing else.
My current DLC path is:C:\Program Files\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC
Current version Civ VI-1.0.0.5.6(241523)
Did you not install Civ6 through Steam? I didn't think they sold it any other way, but Steam normally puts programs under a steamapps/common directory.

This is also going to negatively impact merging of imported files--if it can't find the DLC, it also can't find the base assets and so cannot do a 3-way merge.

I'll add a popup to let users manually specify the Civ 6 directory if it can't find it automatically through Steam.

I have had so many problems with steam(I could never connect to their server)The problems I had trying to register my copies of Civ 4+5 put me off steam altogether) t there are no folders on my system with the term "steam" a popup thatlet's uou manually specify the directories needed would be GREAT.
Apple also has a Civ 6 install. but mine is neither.

Program works Great !!
Only issue I have is what I explained about in "tested mods.txt", in previous forum note.

Is there a way to modify the program so that if you select a modset in the main screen,you can view the included mods in a list rather than in a linear form?

Top Bottom