Civ 6 on E3?

anandus

Errorist
In a week it's time for the E3.

I assume Civ 6 will be featured there as well, but do we have any confirmation of that?
It's not on the games list (yet?)

If I'm not mistaken Civ 5 was also on the E3.

It is so obvious that we do not need a confirmation. Hope to see a new gameplay.

It's possible they'll show the same demo played by reviewers, but at least we'll be able to see gameplay in action and pick more details like eurekas.

Hopefully its all new info, new game play. Explaining some of the new systems? Hope someone asks them if Civ 6 will have Vulkan support.

Interesting. I checked a month ago and 2K was listed in the mobile games category and no other sign of Firaxis involvement.

A month ago they did not reveal Civ VI yet.

From the link:

Games confirmed to appear in playable form on the show floor or in demonstration settings are marked with a † symbol.

No cross, so whatever we'll see will be prepped beforehand by Firaxis.

Unlikely. I spotted two elements from Beyond Earth there, it is likely an amalgamation of scenes from various unrelated games.

I know several people going to E3, many have time scheduled to play Civ6.

I hope they chose to maybe show more MP details, it would be a good venue for that.

CS

I hope they chose to maybe show more MP details, it would be a good venue for that.

CS

I remember that when asked about MP, Quill18 said he couldn't mention anything about it but that info may be revealed in the near future. So maybe they are planning to show it on E3.

From Pete Murray tweets today I think we can say Firaxis will be at E3 in some capacity, even if it is just a behind doors media event like Civ 5

If the only Civ VI gameplay will be behind closed doors, I hope journalists will be able to write about it soon after.

Top Bottom