Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

Nice job.

I've also been learning Waltzing Matilda recently but your version is much better. Any chance of the sheet music so I can try it myself please? :)

Nice job.

I've also been learning Waltzing Matilda recently but your version is much better. Any chance of the sheet music so I can try it myself please? :)
I will try making something out, but it is kind of a new process to me. Stay tuned! I will reply here once I have some progress!

So, a quick update about what I am doing now!
Next cover is probably going to be Scarborough fair(English theme). The Epitaph of Seikilos(Greek theme) is next after that.
Meanwhile, I am still working on the sheets to my previous covers.
And totally off-topic, I posted a cover of a Rag'n'bone Man - Human. If someone is interested you can check it on my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mastermzzz

Next cover will be Khmer Medieval theme.:king:
I hope it will be released in the weekend
Also, I found out that medieval themes are really a good material for covers. I mean, Industrial and Atomic versions are awesome, but there are too many instruments to put them in two hands:crazyeye:
Medieval themes have the spirit of the theme and most of them are really catchy.

Also, I found out that medieval themes are really a good material for covers. I mean, Industrial and Atomic versions are awesome, but there are too many instruments to put them in two hands:crazyeye:
Medieval themes have the spirit of the theme and most of them are really catchy.

The Khmer theme is one of my favorites, so I'm glad your doing that one.

Can't wait for it :)

Top Bottom