Civ 6 Portugal Civilization  (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia v32.00Beta

Boas...
Eu tenho o CIV VI versao aniversário original,
Queria colocar este teu mod da civilização Portuguesa... Dá? é que coloco e depois a procurar a civilização nao aparece...

Podes Ajudar?

Olá, deveria funcionar, fizeste todos os updates do jogo via steam?
A tua versão é instalada em windows?
Os mods são instalados conforme imagem abaixo, tens de extrair os ficheiros para a pasta respetiva.
Se persistir, envia-me o conteúdo do database log (após correr o jogo)

"Hello, it should work, did you do all the updates of the game via steam?
Is your version installed on windows?
The mods are installed as shown above, you have to extract the files to the respective folder.
If it persists, send me the contents of the database log (after running the game)"

Last edited:
Boas, já tenho a funcionar.
eu sou um apaixonado por este jogo, acho uma estupidez nunca meterem Portugal,
por isso parabens pelo teu trabalho.alguma forma de seguiro teu trabalho de mais perto?

Boas, já tenho a funcionar.
eu sou um apaixonado por este jogo, acho uma estupidez nunca meterem Portugal,
por isso parabens pelo teu trabalho.alguma forma de seguiro teu trabalho de mais perto?

Olá, excelente! Por isso desde o civ 1 que tento meter Portugal no jogo, para mim faz todo o sentido desde o inicio. Depois acaba por vir em algum update mas penso que com o civ 6 o potencial da navegaçao vai vir ao de cima.

Ao responderes nesta discussão recebes automaticamente alertas e mensagens no teu email (se o tiveres configurado para tal). Também podes seguir-me (follow) e fazer uma review ;) Obrigado.

"Hello, great that is working now! That´s why I try to put Portugal in the game, since civ 1, for me makes all the sense from the beginning. Then Portugal comes with some update but I think with civ 6 the navigation potential will come to the top."

Last edited:
Will add a national wonder soon, Escola de Sagres, available at Medieval Era.

Also for the sake of Portugal being first on nautical science, already invented and used all in medieval time, Shipyard and Seaport will be available sooner for Portuguese, at medieval and renaissance eras, respectively.

Hello. I would like very much to use this mod but unfortunately i cant get past the loading screen. It says loading game but then returns me to the main menu.Attached is my database.log.

Attachments

• Database - Copy.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 90
Hello. I would like very much to use this mod but unfortunately i cant get past the loading screen. It says loading game but then returns me to the main menu.Attached is my database.log.

Hi, what version of game you have, standard or deluxe? All updates (patches of game) in steam are done? Did you run only this mod?

Anyway, second person that reports that error, I will see it soon as possible.

Thank you for the report!

Thanks for the reply. I'm on game version 1.0.0.110 (253607). Not sure if its standard or deluxe but it does have all 4 dlcs

@shadydre: My version seems to be more recent: 1.0.0.129 (260180). Tried to find about the versions and I think you are missing a patch (http://civ6.gamepedia.com/Patches)

I think is like this:
1.0.0.26 (221715) - Version 1
1.0.0.38 (235603) - Patch 1
1.0.0.56 (241523) - Patch 2
1.0.0.110 (253607) - Patch 3
1.0.0.129 (260180) - Patch 4

Edited: Another person who reported actualized patches and all is fine now.

Last edited:
Soon I will release update changing Lisbon city-state to Macau.

Also, I will enhance Caravela, Nau and Botafogo, for example giving Caravela de Descobrir and Nau the capability of entering foreign territory and other features.

Strategy:

Caravela de Descobrir - Mainly for early exploring, moving and sight, enters Foreign Territory
Caravela Redonda - For War, Stronger with adjacent naus, stronger in open sea, Raider Capabilities
Nau - For War and Commerce, Stronger with adjacent naus, stronger in coastal areas, Raider Capabilities, enters Foreign Territory
Flor Do Mar - For War, Stronger with adjacent naus, stronger in coastal areas, Raider Capabilities, Can Capture enemy ships
Botafogo - For war, slower but super ranged power

raen updated Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) with a new update entry:

Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) v10.0Beta

Updating city-states colors using Socra´s alternative colors for city states.

Updated Lisbon City-State to Macau.

Updated the boats with more abilities, like I described in discussion.

Maintaining ID of mod (from 9,98BBeta), so now you overwrite files and can use same save files with no problem (I think so...).

Still Beta, any problem report at discussion or send private message.

Enjoy :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amigo,
What is the best way to install Portugal mod? Having trouble getting leader heads to show up in list of Civs. Just extract to my games/mods ? leave in folder?
Obrigado in advance

Amigo,
What is the best way to install Portugal mod? Having trouble getting leader heads to show up in list of Civs. Just extract to my games/mods ? leave in folder?
Obrigado in advance

Oi,

You are doing it right, the question marks are normal since I have still to get them to work with modbuddy. But since you pass that first screen all is there.

If you really want to see them, enter the game with Portugal and then exit to main menu, and they are there this time :)

Enjoy :)

raen updated Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) with a new update entry:

Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) v10.4Beta

Enhanced more the civ bonus, and changed leader bonus to civ bonus, making more sense. Making Portugal a super power at sea and intercontinental trading.

Albuquerque is more like a sea admiral with his mare clausum and Joao is the perfect prince, with henry the navigator legacy at his hands.

I made a print of Portugal full uniques, with albuquerque (João II as all of them too)

Changed some techs and civics, the main are in a image in attachment.

Still beta, any problem just let me know,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Portugal full uniques
Spoiler :

Portugal Main techs and civics (medieval and start of renaissance):
Spoiler :

Last edited:
Top Bottom