1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ 6 - Spain pt 1 - great start

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Dushku, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Dushku

Dushku Chieftain

Hello, everybody. I published a bit of Civ 5 materials in the past that had been received quite well I think. Decided to start publishing Civ 6 content. To begin with, a game I'm playing as Spain on Emperor difficulty as I get a feel for the game. Any feedback welcome :)

2. manu-fan

manu-fan Chieftain

Great stuff. Great explanations and really good gameplay.

PS. Can't wait for episode 2, to see where you place your other cities.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. Dushku

Dushku Chieftain

Thank you for the feedback. How many cities do you think I should aim for?

4. Dushku

Dushku Chieftain

Part 2 is now available and turned out to be even better than the first I think :) In it, I ask for quite a bit of advice as I'm still quite new to the game, and very new from this point on in the game turns.

5. Dushku

Dushku Chieftain

Part 3 is finally available. Had a move recently, which took up a lot of my time and resources. However, I'm mostly all settled in now and ready to get back to making these regularly :)

6. MaximusPlatypus

MaximusPlatypus Chieftain

You're obviously a novice which you readily admit, but you do a goob job of explaining your rationale for decisions, which is great. I'll keep an eye on your channel and this game. My only early gameplay critique is you should push for religion more heavily as Spain, as they are significantly worse without their own religion. Nice little start though.