[Civ 6] Wild Animal 3D Unit Assets

[Civ 6] Wild Animal 3D Unit Assets 1.0

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Fine, but I unzipped it to the specific folder (mod) but it didn't appear in the (Additional content), do you have any idea???

This is a Modbuddy project rather than a Mod so it won't be playable until you build it with Modbuddy. The location you want to unzip to is ...<My Documents>\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI. Then you can open Wild Animal Units.civ6sln using Modbuddy. (Modbuddy is part of the Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK which you may not have installed yet.)

This is a Modbuddy project rather than a Mod so it won't be playable until you build it with Modbuddy. The location you want to unzip to is ...<My Documents>\Firaxis ModBuddy\Civilization VI. Then you can open Wild Animal Units.civ6sln using Modbuddy. (Modbuddy is part of the Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK which you may not have installed yet.)
Thanx a lot.

Awesome artwork. Hopefully someone far more talented than me comes out with a "Wildlife" mod like CIV V and uses your art!

What about reimplementing Civ 4 wild animals mechanic to resolve early barbarian spam problem?

Attachments

• 20180203034732_1.jpg
    20180203034732_1.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 376
i would like alos others animals : leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals, jaguards,

Top Bottom